Refractory Covering Material
JIS A 5430 Calcium Silicate Board (0.5TK)
Keikalite is a lightweight, fire-resistive covering material comprised of calcium silicate and inorganic fiber.
The superior finish in the casting type has numerous outstanding features, including appearance, exterior, stability, and fire resistance.
- Noncombustible material (Noncombustible Material Certification No. NM-8578)
- Fire resistance up to 1000℃
- Both strong and lightweight
- May be used in cosmetic finishes when painting or wallpapering
- Convenient for use in construction helps shorten overall construction period
- Attractive finish, ideal for use in visible facades
- Fire-resistive covering material for pillars and beams in buildings, warehouses, plants, etc.
|Bulk Density||g/cm3||0.35 min.|
|Bending Strength||N/mm2||2 min.|
|Linear Shrinkage (1000℃ – 3hr)||%||2.0 or greater|
- *The values in the technical data given above are typical test results and are not guaranteed.
|Thickness [mm]||Width [mm]||Length [mm]|
- Please refer to the Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for details concerning handling and/or safety.
A&A Material Corporation
Industrial Products Sales Department