Insulation Material for Furnace Construction
Kilnite #1000 is the strongest and largest insulation product in the A&AM insulation board series.
The superior heat resistance originating from xonotlite, added to the cutting workability, ensures a multitude of uses.
- This thermally stable insulation board handles heat-resistant temperatures equivalent to those specified in JIS A 9510 insulation board certification No. 1-15.
- Boasts bending strength and tensile strength approximately fivefold those of the Mille Board #1000HD Furness
- Kilnite #1000 maximum dimensions of 1010mm x 1510mm exceed those of the Mille Board #1000 HD Furness, and superior workability ensures that its construction efficiency is superior to that of fireproof brick.
- Board can be cut into brick-sized pieces with hand tools, and used to line furnaces (A&AM plants can also cut the material into specified sizes prior to shipping.)
- Furnace walls such as those in rotary kilns and annealing furnaces
- Insulates all types of combustion machinery and industrial equipment
- Backup for industrial furnaces such as heating furnaces and incinerators
|Linear Shrinkage (1000℃ – 3hr)||%||0.5|
|Maximum Service Temperature*||℃||1000|
- *The values in the technical data given above are typical test results and are not guaranteed.
- *The maximum service temperature is defined the temperature at which the shrinkage rate is 2% or less and cracking or wrapping does not occur.
For further details, please refer to JIS A 9501 Standard Practice for Thermal Insulation Works.
|Thickness [mm]||Width [mm]||Length [mm]|
- *Please inquire for further details concerning dimensions.
- Please refer to the Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for details concerning handling and/or safety.
A&A Material Corporation
Industrial Products Sales Department