Heat Resistant Adhesive
AK Coat / Kilbond GW
- AK Coat:7705
- Kilbond GW:-
A&AM’s heat-resisting adhesive is a one-pack paste based on inorganic material, easy to handle, and useable at temperatures as high as 900℃ after hardening.
- AK Coat : High liquidity for smooth and easy application over broad surfaces
- Kilbond GW : Low liquidity and short bonding time provide superior initial adhesive strength.
- Neither product is listed as formal dehyde-emitting construction materials.
- Mutual adhesion of calcium silicate materials
- Adhesion between brick and calcium silicate materials
- Adhesion between metal and calcium silicate materials
|Item||Unit||AK Coat||Kilbond GW|
|Standard Amount of Use||kg/m2||2.0||1.0|
|Maximum Service Temperature*||℃||900||900|
|Curing Time||hr||24 min.||8 min.|
- *The values in the technical data given above are typical test results and are not guaranteed.
- *This maximum service temperatures are just for reference. Please note that those temperatures depend on the applications and using conditions of those products.
- Packing : Tin (AK Coat: 22kg/tin, Kilbond GW: 25kg/tin)
- Please refer to the Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for details concerning handling and/or safety.
A&A Material Corporation
Industrial Products Sales Department