Insulation Material for Aluminum Industry
Recepal HS is a reinforced calcium silicate insulation board comprised of superior heat-resistant xonotlite crystal with special reinforced fiber.
This multi-use insulating material is applied in a wide range of equipment in the aluminum product manufacturing process.
- Comprised of xonotlite crystal with superior heat resistance, allowing direct contact with molten aluminum alloys
- Specially-reinforced fiber protects against thermal shock produced by high-temperature molten aluminum alloys, facilitating successive use and a long operating life
- Minimal thermal conductivity ensures a high molten aluminum temperature retention effect, contributing to energy conservation in manufacturing equipment.
- Superior machinability makes the material applicable even with complex casting components. (A&AM can cut materials into a wide variety of shapes.)
- Molten aluminum transfer gutters and holding furnace lining
- Headers, transition plates, floats, spouts, and other expendable supplies used for hot-top casting and float casting
|Compressive Strength (5.0% strain time)||N/cm2||980|
- *The values in the technical data given above are typical test results and are not guaranteed.
|Thickness [mm]||Designated Aperture [A]||Length [mm]|
- *Please inquire for further details concerning dimensions.
- Please refer to the Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for details concerning handling and/or safety.
A&A Material Corporation
Industrial Products Sales Department