JIS A 9510 No. 1-22 Calcium Silicate Insulation Material
(JIS A 9510 No. 1-22 for Insulation Board)
Mille Board #1000
Mille Board #1000 is mainly comprised of xonotlite crystal and reinforced fiber, which holds the certification of JIS A 9510 No. 1-22 for Insulation Boards.
The reinforced strength of these boards exceeds that of Super Feather Silica Boards, making them a suitable backup material in furnace insulation and fireproof bricking in a wide range of industries.
- Maximum product dimensions are 910mm x 300mm, exceeding those of Super Feather Silica Boards.
- The long size is effective in minimizing heat-insulation joints and temperature loss.
- Synergy produced by the light weight facilitates easier construction and minimizes workload.
- The boards demonstrate high insulation performance similar to that of Super Feather Silica Boards, and maintain stable functions over sustained periods.
- Water-repellent boards are also available (meeting JIS A 9510 98% water-repellent standards).
- Insulates all types of combustion machinery and industrial equipment
- Backup for industrial furnaces including heating furnaces and incinerators
|Item||Unit||JIS A 9510 No. 1-22 (2016)|
|Bulk Density||kg/m3||220 max.|
|Bending Strength||N/cm2||30 min.|
|Compressive Strength||N/cm2||45 min.|
(1000℃ – 3hr)
|Thermal Conductivity||200℃||W/(m･K)||0.077 max.|
|JIS A 9501
θ: temperature [℃]
|Maximum Service Temperature*||℃||1000|
- ※The maximum service temperature is defined the temperature at which the shrinkage rate is 2% or less and cracking or wrapping does not occur.
For further details, please refer to JIS A 9501 Standard Practice for Thermal Insulation Works.
|Thickness [mm]||Width [mm]||Length [mm]|
- *Please inquire for further details concerning dimensions.
- Please refer to the Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for details concerning handling and/or safety.
A&A Material Corporation
Industrial Products Sales Department