Insulation Material for Furnace Construction
Mille Board #1000 HD Furnace
Mille Board #1000 HD Furnace is a superior-strength insulation board for furnace construction made by stamping xonotlite crystal and reinforced fiber in a high-pressure forming press.
Board strength well exceeds JIS A 9510 No. 1-15 and No. 1-22, making them suitable for insulation in a wide range of industrial furnaces and backup materials for fireproofing bricks, as well as for insulation of industrial equipment and molding flasks for sand casting, all of which require superior strength for usage in insulation.
- These large-scale insulation boards, with a maximum size of 1210mm x 910mm, reduce overall construction time, number of construction joints, and heat loss.
- Insulation and heat-resistance performance is the same as that specified in JIS A 9510 No. 1-15 for Insulation Boards.
- Superior bending strength and tactile strength standard values are fivefold those specified in JIS A 9510 No. 1-15 for Insulation Boards.
- Water-repellent boards are also available (meeting JIS A 9510 98% water-repellent standards).
- Insulation for all Types of combustion machinery and industrial equipment
- Backup for industrial furnaces including heating furnaces and incinerators
- Molding flasks for sand casting
|Linear Shrinkage (1000℃ – 3hr)||%||0.8|
|Maximum Service Temperature*||℃||1000|
- *The values in the technical data given above are typical test results and are not guaranteed.
- *The maximum service temperature is defined the temperature at which the shrinkage rate is 2% or less and cracking or wrapping does not occur.
For further details, please refer to JIS A 9501 Standard Practice for Thermal Insulation Works.
|Thickness [mm]||Width [mm]||Length [mm]|
- *Please inquire for further details concerning dimensions.
- Please refer to the Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for details concerning handling and/or safety.
A&A Material Corporation
Industrial Products Sales Department