Inorganic Repairing Material
Best Lag G
Hard Cement G
- Best Lag G:7760
- Hard Cement G:7763
This insulating material is kneaded following the addition of water, and once hardened, demonstrates a superior heat-resistance similar to that of calcium silicate insulating material.
- Best Lag G : Offers denser and shorter hardening time than Insul Powder G; suitable surface finish for calcium silicate insulating material.
- Hard Cement G : As it is dense once hardened, application to the surface of heat insulation materials affords soundproofing for pipes and machinery.
- Surface finish for thermal-insulating materials
- Soundproofing for pipes and machinery
|Item||Unit||Best Lag G||Hard Cement G|
|Appearance||―||Fine powder||Fine powder|
|Amount of Water for Kneading
(water/solid component comparison)
|Bulk Density (after hardening)||kg/m3||800||1300|
|Standard Amount of Use
(construction thickness 10mm)
|Maximum Service Temperature*||℃||800||600|
- *The values in the technical data given above are typical test results and are not guaranteed.
- *The maximum service temperature is defined the temperature at which the shrinkage rate is 2% or less and cracking or wrapping does not occur.
For further details, please refer to JIS A 9501 Standard Practice for Thermal Insulation Works.
- Packing: Paper bags (Best Lag G: 20kg/bag, Hard Cement G: 25 kg/bag)
- Please refer to the Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for details concerning handling and/or safety.
A&A Material Corporation
Industrial Products Sales Department