Refractory Covering Material
Water Repellent Keikalite
Water-repellent Keikalite blends high performance with outstanding water-repellency.
It perfectly suppresses rainwater permeation, preventing deterioration of quality; it is an efficient all-weather fire-resistive covering material specifically for plants.
- Noncombustibility and refractoriness equal to those of Keikalite
- All-weather, water-repellent, fire-resistive covering material for manufacturing plant use
- Thin formed board featuring low thermal conductivity
- Superior workability facilitates easier construction.
- Maintenance work is made easy with formed board replacement
- Reduces construction costs with to shorter construction periods
- No surface painting required
- Exterior refractory covering in plants
|Bulk Density||g/cm3||0.35 min.|
|Bending Strength||N/mm2||2 min.|
|Linear Shrinkage (1000℃ – 3hr)||%||2.0 max.|
- *The values in the technical data given above are typical test results and are not guaranteed.
|Thickness [mm]||Width [mm]||Length [mm]|
- Please refer to the Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for details concerning handling and/or safety.
A&A Material Corporation
Industrial Products Sales Department