Inorganic Joint Fillers
Insul Powder G
This insulating material is kneaded following the addition of water. Once hardened, it demonstrates superior adiabaticity similar to that of calcium silicate insulating material.
- As the material has high fluidity and, once hardened, low density, it is suitable as post-construction joint filler.
- Joint filler for thermal-insulating materials
|Amount of Water for Kneading
(Water/Solid Component Comparison)
|Bulk Density (After Hardened)||kg/m3||400|
|Standard Amount of Use
(Construction Thickness 10mm)
|Maximum Service Temperature*||℃||650|
- *The values in the technical data given above are typical test results and are not guaranteed.
- *The maximum service temperature is defined the temperature at which the shrinkage rate is 2% or less and cracking or wrapping does not occur.
For further details, please refer to JIS A 9501 Standard Practice for Thermal Insulation Works.
- Packing: paper bags (15kg/bag)
- Please refer to the Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for details concerning handling and/or safety.
A&A Material Corporation
Industrial Products Sales Department